We offer a Virtual CTO on Retainer service to businesses and non-profits that have identified the need for expert technology leadership, but do not need or cannot afford a full-time CTO. Many clients for this service come to us after realizing their need one step into the process. It's never too late to stop and seek assistance.
Expert technical advice for your business
Whether you need an expert at hand during a business transition, or need IT leadership on an ongoing basis, we have the answer. Our Virtual CTO services bring access to C-Level technology leadership to your team - without the cost and commitment of hiring a full-time employee.
The role of CTO
A Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for the technical direction of an organization. He needs not only deep expertise in technology and its potential applications, but a well-developed understanding of the bigger picture of a business. A good CTO also needs the management and communication abilities to bring your vision into reality.
Large organizations are able to offer eye-watering salaries to attract the finest technical executives to their team. As a startup or small business, finding high level technical advice is still possible, and can provide a competitive advantage.
Hiring a virtual CTO benefits your business
- High level, on-demand technical advice that speaks the language of business
- You keep up to date with changing technology and its potential within your organization
- Assistance making decisions on how to configure and position your tech stack
- Reliable, tried and tested solutions: a Virtual CTO has experience implementing a wide range of business solutions
How do you get started?
In all cases we begin with these steps:
- Schedule a long information gathering session to get up to speed and understand the unique needs and challenges of your business.
- Draw up a written roadmap outlining your company's vision and goals.
- Establish a fixed retainer schedule to match your budget and requirements - whether that is 1 hour a week or 20 hours a week.
We will recuse ourselves from providing any other services to the organization beyond the CTO role. This guarantees we will always provide 100% unbiased technology advice. We are here to provide you the best expertise and guidance, not to sell you stuff you don't need.